- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The 3 days Gorilla trekking tour is ideal for budget clients and those with limited holiday time. The tour goes through Kabale where one is able to relish the picturesque sight of Lake Bunyonyi, enjoy the boat trip/cruise, bird watching and the rolling hills. The climax of the tour is the fascinating Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable forest national park.
- Boat Cruise
- Bird watching
- Gorilla Trekking
Day 1: Arrive at Entebbe and drive to Lake Bunyonyi
Day 2: Drive to Bwindi Impenetrable for gorilla trekking
Day 3: Transfer back to Kampala.
End of 3 days Gorilla trekking tour
The 3 days Gorilla trekking tour is ideal for budget clients and those with limited holiday time. The tour goes through Kabale where one is able to relish the picturesque sight of Lake Bunyonyi and the rolling hills. The climax of the tour is the fascinating Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable forest national park.
Drive to Lake BunyonyiAfter an early breakfast, start your journey to one of the most beautiful places in Uganda; Lake Bunyonyi which means a place with “many small birds. Along the way, you shall have spectacular views of the terraces of the Ugandan mountains. This area is called the “Switzerland of Uganda”.
Gorilla TrekkingThis morning you will get up very early and drive to Bwindi national park for the upcoming gorilla trekking. Trekking the Mountain Gorilla is one of the most exciting wildlife experiences on earth. The trek will take between 2 and 6 hours but is well worth the effort. You will be led by an experienced ranger who will tell you interesting facts about flora and fauna and the lifestyle of the Gorillas.
Drive to EntebbeAfter breakfast, you will start your journey back to Kampala. Cross the equator and have time to take photos at the equator. Buy a few souvenirs and have a quick picnic lunch. You will then drive to Entebbe airport to catch your flights back home.
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- Gorilla permits(One per person, non-resident)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water(On all days)
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips(Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
No Details Found